The concept of interlocking pavers dates back over 2000 years ago to the Roman Empire. The Romans developed a simple system for building roads, some of the roads are still in use today.
The roads were constructed with a well compacted base of lime and gravel, covered with a tight fitting cut stone, which produced an excellent and economical roadway that remained virtually maintenance free in all types of weather.
The modern version, interlocking concrete pavers, is manufactured in a variety of patterns to add vitality to any environment.
- Interlocking pavers create style, colour and eye-catching patterns while providing a durable and long-lasting surface.
- Make a superior integrated system for residential and commercial vehicular requirements.
- When properly installed require practically no maintenance.
- Do not require expansion joints.
- Resistant to spilled fuel and oil.
- May be used immediately upon completion of installation.
- May be disassembled to repair subgrade or underground services then reinstalled with no unsightly patch.
- Skid and slip resistant surface.
- Cooler surface.
- Easy to work to grade transitions.
- Long design life.
- Low life cycle costs.
- Interlocking concrete pavers do not crack like asphalt or poured-in-place concrete or stamped concrete. Flex without cracking.
- Easy to repair and/or replace. Asphalt, concrete, and stamped concrete can't make this claim.
- Resist deterioration from freeze-unfreeze cycles and de-icing salts better than asphalt and better than ordinary poured-in-place concrete.
- Concrete pavers come in many shapes and colors. Virtually unlimited combination of solid and blended colors, shapes and laying patterns.
- Paving stones should last over 30 years, which is much longer than alternative pavements, under normal residential use.
I Shape (Dumble)
Thickness – 60 and 80 mm. Colour – Gray, Red, Yellow, Black, Green etc, Size – 335 Pcs. / 100 Sq.Ft.
Zig – Zag (Zebra)
Thickness – 60 and 80 mm. Colour – Gray, Red, Yellow, Black, Green etc, Size – 288 Pcs. /100 Sq.Ft.
Milano (Fan Shape)
Thickness – 60 and 80 mm. Colour – Gray, Red, Yellow, Black, Green etc, Size – 224 Pcs. /100 Sq.Ft.